Terms and Condition
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. User License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SENCIT New Zealand Limited’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SENCIT New Zealand Limited’s website;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SENCIT New Zealand Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your posession whether in electronic or printed format.
This online service provides general information about SENC.CIT New Zealand Limited and the products and services we offer. The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about SENC.CIT New Zealand Limited and the services and products we offer. SENC.CIT New Zealand Limited reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on this website at any time without notice.
SENC.CIT New Zealand Limited shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from this website, your use of or reliance on this website or any of the information or materials available on this website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action. By your use of this website, you agree that you are using this website solely at your own risk.
In no event shall SENCIT New Zealand Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SENCIT New Zealand Limited’s Internet site, even if SENCIT New Zealand Limited or a SENCIT New Zealand Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SENCIT New Zealand Limited’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SENCIT New Zealand Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. SENCIT New Zealand Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. SENCIT New Zealand Limited does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SENCIT New Zealand Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SENCIT New Zealand Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to SENCIT New Zealand Limited’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General terms and conditions applicable to use of a website.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
10. Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges Please call our Service Center, if you wish to return or cancel an order placed online.
11. Shipping Policy
• While SENCIT New Zealand Limited strives to maintain it’s 3-5 day average time-to-ship we make no guarantees and will accept no liability nor honor any claim towards ruminative action stemming from a longer than average time-to-ship. (Time-to-ship refers to the time period between the order placement and the handing of the product over to the carrier for transport.)
• SENCIT New Zealand Limited will ship to any physical address in New Zealand. SENCIT New Zealand Limited will not ship to P.O. Boxes. Each package requires signature confirmation therefore timely delivery requires that the customer make themselves available for its reception.
• Every product shipped from SENCIT New Zealand Limited is ensured up to the full purchase price. It is SENCIT New Zealand Limited’s responsibility to pursue any claim with the carrier. Please note that this is only applicable to the original shipment from SENCIT New Zealand Limited to the customer and not for subsequent shipments for returns or repair.
• For information on returns and warranty information please visit out Warranty and Returns Policy page.
12. Limited Liability
• The buyer must agree that whilst the system will help with detection of falls, illness, temperature issues, power failure, wander and burglary, it does not gaurantee detection. Buyer should also understand that it is an aid device to ‘care’ and not a substitute for regular care visits
• “SENCIT New Zealand Limited” will not take any responsibility regarding personal or property or revenue loss while using the system.
•”SENCIT New Zealand Limited” liability according to local laws does not exceed the value of the purchased system.
•”SENCIT New Zealand Limited” is not affiliated with any of the cellular providers therefore is not responsible for the quality of cellular service
All prices are displayed and charged in New Zealand Dollars NZD
13. Manufacturer Warranty
• The system carries a 12-month warranty by the manufacturer
•Warranty period starts from the day the system has been purchased by the end user. The warranty is valid only if the system has been used as intended, following all guidelines listed in the manual and within specified operating conditions. Receipt must be kept as proof of purchase date
• The warranty is voided if the system has been exposed to mechanical impact, chemicals, high humidity, fluids, corrosive and hazardous environment or other force majeure factors.
• The warranty is a return to base warranty.
14. Credit Card Security Policy
• “SENCIT New Zealand Limited” do not store nor process credit cards on this website. All credit card processing is handled via ANZ using the ANZ eGate™ facilities.